Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cooking the Utah County way.

Grandma and Grandpa Harris were over the other day and brought us some things that they were cleaning out of their kitchen. Among the knives and meat slicer (like the kind at your local deli only smaller) was a box full of cook books. As I was looking through the box to see what culinary masterpieces I could now cook I couldn't help but laugh out load at what I found. 4 microwave meal cookbooks, 7 various Ward cookbooks, and...wait for it...3 JELL-O cookbooks. WOW! what a collection of treasures we have now. So, if any of you out there in Blog land in in need of a great Jell-o or Microwave Masterpiece please let me know.

2 comments:

Teri said...

That's hilarious! "Wow" indeed. However, the ward cookbooks are always awesome. I'm always bummed when I don't get ours ordered in time.

Stormy said...

I LOVE jell-o recipes. If you come across any good ones let me know.. (As long as they don't have sliced fruit or veggies in them. What a way to ruin Jell-o!)